Hi Clairemont Democrats,
On Tuesday, July 12th at 7:00pm join us for a virtual meeting as we consider an endorsement for Proposition 1 — the Constitutional Amendment that our Senate President Pro Tempore Toni Atkins shepherded to the ballot that will enshrine reproductive rights into our California Constitution.
You can register for the July 12th meeting here.
We will also review the six other propositions on the ballot, including:
- Prop 26: Authorizes New Type of Gambling.
- Prop 27: Allows Online and Mobile Sports Wagering.
- Prop 28: Additional Funding for Arts and Music Education in Public Schools.
- Prop 29: Requires On-Site Licensed Medical Professional at Dialysis Clinics
- Prop 30: Funding for Programs to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions By Increasing Tax on Personal Income Over $2 Million.
- Prop 31: Referendum Challenging Prohibiting Retail Sale of Certain Flavored Tobacco Products
Also, we will discuss the San Diego County Democratic Party’s upcoming Roosevelt Dinner on Saturday, July 30th!
Finally, if you’re new to our club, welcome home!